Wednesday, July 24, 2013

New Video: The Bumbling Brothers

If you've been following along, a few weeks ago I made a post about a Dexter inspired photo contest. After creating such a great set, I had to capture some video. Here is the splash screen.



So with minimal direction and no script we ad-libbed a few different scenarios. With a situation like this, consistency and plot suffer. I tried to edit the footage into some semblance of a story. I had hoped to shoot a couple more scenes at a different location, but it just didn't work out.

 

No worries, being a humorous take, the inconsistencies aren't quite as glaring.  I went with comedy as my latest string of videos had been a little dark. I don't want to be constrained to a type.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget