Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Parody Video - Another GPS Commercial

As a follow up to the previous post, here is another GPS parody commercial. Why make one video when you can make two at twice the time. Get your new GPS today!

Since I couldn't decide whether I liked the 'GPS' reveal as a shocker at the end or employing the character throughout the video, I filmed both. This one not only makes fun of the GPS, but the user as well who wants their GPS to do 'tricks.'
The last line of this video is easily my favorite, irreverent and crass as it is.
With a lack of actors, one person plays three parts. The compositing came out surprisingly well, read about the process on the blog. I really should have taken a few shots to split up the scene, unfortunately everything is off of single takes from the same angle. I should have gotten a turn signal or steering wheel shot, just to avoid some of the footage jumps that occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget