Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I'm Bad at Being Lazy

 I'm bad at being lazy. That's not a bad thing.

The trick to being good at it is to invest time. I've got to throw on sweat pants and a threadbare tee. I need to grab bags of Cheetos and Doritos. I need to find a particularly long show on Netflix and spend the night doing that.

That's a commitment of time and of resources. To be good at something, you have to invest time, and that's even being lazy.

I can't be good at being lazy because I'm always working on a project and putting my time elsewhere.

What do you want to do?

Whatever it is, you have to work at it. I would never be good at building things if I didn't continually work at it.

Pick anything. If you invest time and practice, you will get better. Even if you practice being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget