Monday, August 12, 2013

Patio Design

Recently having designed a patio, I began thinking about my own (lack of) patio. So of course I had to design my own patio. This is the result.



I knew  I wanted a landing from the porch with two steps down to the patio.

I wanted the stairs to the ground to line up with the edge of the patio. After trail and error, I managed to get the levels to match as intended.

Of course, my wife had to add benches and a fire pit. Eventually I relented.

So this is now my fall project.  Like I didn't have enough to do =).

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your idea with us. Outdoor Patio Design is the best for garden because you can make this in your small backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly like to read your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such nice information.

    patio builders Perth

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widget