Monday, December 28, 2015

My Favorite Projects from 2015

2015 was a busy year!
I started a podcast, am planning for another, posted more videos to my youtube channel than ever before, made my 200th blog post, and even wrote a novel! I also built a few projects.
Here are my favorite projects from this year

I built a Skyrim shield (click the link). While I started this project early in the year, it took a while to actually finish it.
Completed Skyrim Dawnstar Shield

 I installed a paver walkway (click the link). This took a few months, but I can finally walk out of my front door without walking through wet grass.


I made my first mold and cast, creating Skyrim Dragon Priest daggers (click the link), even placing in a contest on instructables with them.

I made another mold and cast a mask for my Halloween costume, a Dragon Priest.

My latest project, a table saw sled was a lot of fun, merging style and function.

 Which project was your favorite? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget