Monday, November 4, 2013

Upcoming Projects - Router Table, Vacuum Former, & More

NaNoWriMo is here and I am trying to crank out two-thousand words a day in an effort to meet the challenge of a fifty-thousand word novel by the end of the month. So far, so good. At the end of day four, I have 9,097 words. So you may not see a lot of actual progress on anything this month.

Now for a good excuse for pictures. Here are two upcoming projects. A router table which will be constructed of wood 2x4's and 3/4" plywood.  I will create some kind of track system for the guide board.
 And the more exciting project, the one that has caused me to collect toaster ovens all summer, is the plastic vacuum former. This device heats plastic, and in conjunction with a shop-vac will form plastic sheets to whatever plug I use. Expect to see toys, armor and whatever else I can image once it's done.
That's all for now. I've got to get back to writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widget